Formula Interiors is a national vertically integrated construction company that specialises in fit outs, refurbishments and building maintenance. We work predominately in the Commercial, Health, Hospitality, Higher Education and Retail sectors.
We are currently seeking a Factory Manager to join our team in the Brisbane Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the successful operation of the factory
- Supervision of factory personnel
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors and project managers
- Ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Purchasing of goods for factory stock
- Receipt and delivery of materials to site, stock control and manufacture of quality products
- Maintain plant & equipment
- Data entry of jobs in Company database “Pronto”
- Previous experience in a Factory environment
- Good working knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety procedures
- Have strong communication, interpersonal, organisation and problem solving skills
- Have good computer skills, including the use of Word & Excel
- Must hold a current drivers licence and forklift licence
- Must be able to operate machinery, eg drop saw, bench saw etc
In addition, you will have a strong desire to succeed, you will need to be able to think on your feet, work well autonomously and demonstrate a commitment to quality, high standards and attention to detail.
So if you are looking for a new challenge, the next step in your career or you simply feel you have all the right attributes to make a positive impact on this role and company alike, please apply now.
No agencies, please.