Sydney – North Shore & Northern Beaches – Part Time
Formula Interiors is a national vertically integrated construction company that specialises in fit outs, refurbishments and building maintenance. We work predominately in the Corporate, Government, Health, Hospitality, Higher Education and Retail sectors.
We seek a proactive and team orientated Sales Junior Estimator to begin their Estimating career with a national leader. This role is based in our Chatswood, NSW office.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, your primary duties will be to provide support to the Estimating and Project team, developing into an estimator role which includes, but not limited to the below duties:
- Review and interpretation of tender documentation, paying attention to critical tender elements
- Management of sub-contractors and tender enquiries via BidContender
- Assembly of tender costings within Buildsoft Cubit estimating package
- Submission of tenders to prospective clients in collaboration with bid team and management
- Prepare contract commencements for Project management
Formula will offer you:
- Full training and support to allow you to thrive and excel in your construction career
- Flexible working hours (part time option with 4 days a week or full time option would be discussed with ideal applicant)
- Latest systems and programmes
- Supportive workplace culture
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- You can either be currently enrolled in a construction related university degree or just graduated from University.
- You should be able to take the lead after being given direction.
- Some form of work history will be highly regarded
- Positive can do attitude
- You must be available to work the equivalent of at least 4 days a week
We seek a reliable, hardworking individual who is seeking a career in the construction industry. If you enjoy a fast paced working environment and have the ability to work to deadlines then please apply now.
NO agencies, please.