Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs – Full Time
Formula Interiors is a national vertically integrated construction company that specialises in fit outs, refurbishments and building maintenance. We work predominately in the Corporate, Government, Health, Hospitality, Higher Education and Retail sectors.
We are currently seeking an experienced Estimating Manager to lead our East Brisbane team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for accurate and high quality estimating for tenders/submissions for Interiors projects. You will be involved in;
- Ensuring tenders are technically and numerically correct, fully detailed, transparent and traceable
- Developing relationships with key industry professionals
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Ensuring solid building practice across all aspects of the tendering process
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, industry codes of practice and project requirements specified by clients or regulators with cost implications are included in tenders, budgets and/or cost plans
- Attending Project Completion sessions
The role is demanding and will provide its fair share of challenges in a competitive industry. The right person will find it extremely rewarding and will receive great support within a positive and progressive environment.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have at least 3 years estimating experience, preferably in fitout environment. In addition, you must have strong communication skills, the ability to build great working relationships and strong attention to detail. Finely tuned time management skills, high level computer skills, numeracy and a strong customer focus are also critical.
You MUST be a team player and have an open mind for growth and developing your skills. We pride ourselves on providing regular two way feedback opportunities, a strong team culture and we work together aligned by values that we genuinely live and breathe. If this sounds like you, we welcome your application!
If you hold the above mentioned skills and experience we would welcome your application below.
No Agencies, please.