Business Development manager
Sydney – North Shore & Northern Beaches – Full Time
Formula Interiors is a national vertically integrated construction company that specialises in fit outs, refurbishments and building maintenance. We work predominately in the Corporate, Education, Government, Health & Aged Care and Retail sectors.
We are seeking a proven professional business development manager with a track record in the commercial interiors market to join our Chatswood team. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships that lead to positive commercial outcomes for the company.
Duties of the successful business development manager would include but limited to:
- Source and manage all major tenders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Anchor Clients
- Manage and update selected areas of the company CRM
- Work with Project Managers to update selected areas of the CRM
- Attend networking functions and events
- Proactively resolve service issues raised by customers
- Undertake project walk through with selected clients at 50% and 100% completion
- Provide monthly activity reports to the Business Development Director and State General Manager
- Help develop and execute the company sales and marketing plan/strategy
- Any other work as directed by the State General Manager
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a commercial construction background.
- Have established relevant client relationships and the ability to establish more.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge, the next step in your career or you simply feel you have all the right attributes to make a positive impact on this role and company alike then please apply now.
No Agencies, please.