We currently have two positions available:
Business Development Manager – Melbourne VIC
Formula Interiors is a national vertically integrated construction company that specialises in fit outs, refurbishments, and building maintenance. We work predominately in the Corporate, Education, Government, Health & Aged Care and Retail sectors.
We are seeking a proven professional business development manager with a track record in the commercial interiors market. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships that lead to positive commercial outcomes for the company.
Duties of the successful business development manager would include but limited to:
- Source and manage all major tenders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Anchor Clients
- Manage and update selected areas of the company CRM
- Work with Project Managers to update selected areas of the CRM
- Attend networking functions and events
- Proactively resolve service issues raised by customers
- Undertake project walk through with selected clients at 50% and 100% completion
- Provide monthly activity reports to the Business Development Director and State General Manager
- Help develop and execute the company sales and marketing plan/strategy
- Any other work as directed by the State General Manager
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a commercial construction background.
- Have established relevant client relationships and the ability to establish more.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge, the next step in your career or you simply feel you have all the right attributes to make a positive impact on this role and company alike then please apply now.
No agencies, please.
Estimator – Brisbane Qld
Formula Interiors has been building interiors for more than 60 years and we are currently seeking an experienced Estimator for our East Brisbane team.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be responsible for accurate and high quality estimating for tenders/submissions for Interiors projects. You will be involved in;
- Ensuring tenders are technically and numerically correct, fully detailed, transparent and traceable
- Developing relationships with key industry professionals
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Ensuring solid building practice across all aspects of the tendering process
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, industry codes of practice and project requirements specified by clients or regulators with cost implications are included in tenders, budgets and/or cost plans
- Attending Project Completion sessions
The role is demanding and will provide its fair share of challenges in a competitive industry. The right person will find it extremely rewarding and will receive great support within a positive and progressive environment.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have 3 – 5 years estimating experience, preferably in a fitout environment. In addition, you must have strong communication skills, the ability to build great working relationships and strong attention to detail. Finely tuned time management skills, high-level computer skills, numeracy, and a strong customer focus are also critical.
You MUST be a team player and have an open mind for growth and developing your skills. We pride ourselves on providing regular two way feedback opportunities, a strong team culture and we work together aligned by values that we genuinely live and breathe. If this sounds like you, we welcome your application!
If you hold the above mentioned skills and experience we would welcome your application below.
No agencies, please.